How to make Chole Kulche Recipe
Chole Kulche Recipe-Whenever we talk about food then how we can forgot about this food ,Mainly chole kulche is famous in Uttar Pradesh and in Punjab. Apart from that they are served in every corner of India. People of India loves to eat chole kulche in their basic routine life. In India you can see wheelbarrow of chole kulche everywhere at roadside.
Chole Kulche Recipe-If you walked around in any local place in india, definitely you will find the stall of poha and chole kulche around you. we have variety of chole kulche available in our country like matar kulche,chole kulche, Chole with Pocket bread and etc .In Shimla chole are serve with bread, there they make hole type pocket in the bread and fill chole inside it and then they serve it.
I might want to close by requesting that you visit my other food recipes assortment with this post. it includes, Bhelpuri, pasta recipe, Poha recipe, Jhal Muri, Khaman Dhokla Recipe and Vegetable pulao. You can also visit to them.
Let’s check how to make it:-
- 1 cup wheat flour
- 1 tbsp. salt
- ½ tbsp baking powder
- ½ tbsp baking soda
- 3¼ tbsp yogurt/buttermilk
- 1 cup Dry peas
- 1¼ tbsp lemon juice
- ½ green chilly
- 1 piece onion
- 1 cup chopped tomatoes
- ¼ tbsp turmeric powder
- ½ tbsp dry mango powder
- 2 tbsp chaat masala
- 2 tbsp black sesame seed
- ½ cup coriander leaves
***Steps For Making***
- To make chole kulche first of all. We will go and prepare dough for which we will take refined flour in vessel .
- Add baking soda, yogurt and sugar to the flour, add little water and knead the soft dough and leave it covered for two hours.
- Now to make the chole, soak dry peas in water for six hour, after six hour, add a little salt, food soda to the peas, boil it for 3 whistles and then mash it until the peas get thicken.
- Now take out the chole in a vessel and keep them a side, then add chopped onion, tomato, green chilies, mango powder, chaat masala and coriander leaves, salt and lemon juice as per taste and prepare chole by mixing them well.
- After 2 hours we will take flour dough and again we have knead it and grease it after greasing, then take a larger size of dough.
- Then take black sesame seed with some little oil, some coriander leaf and spread them with dough and make it in oval shape, after that take little bit of water in hand and spread it with layer of Kulcha and put it on the pan.
- When the griddle gets hot, we will turn the kulcha on the pan, so that kulcha will not stick.then after 1 minute, saute the kulcha on low flame and heat the kulcha with hot chole by adding butter as required.
- Then Serve it