How to make Dry Fruits laddu Recipe
Dry fruits laddu Recipe-Generally dry fruits laddu are very nutritious’ and easy to making anywhere anytime, However our Dry fruits Laddu Recipe is Sugar free and kids friendly too. Dry fruits is really mind blowing recipe,Thus this recipe is very energetic and nutritious. Dry fruits are very healthy for our continuing life
Dry fruit laddu Recipe is also taken mainly at morning breakfast time in today word People who are not having enough time to eat healthy food because of their Working, then this dry fruits are very important to them in their basic routine life, This laddus are very easy to make and effectively to eat at winter time, our laddu is best For all different age of the peoples whether they are kids our adult. This ladoo are contain dietary fibers like calcium, magnesium and potassium which are good for health.
Ingredients which we have used in our recipe is very nutrish and easy available anywhere,hence you can also add your dry fruits according to your choice which you Thinks that it is should also be added.
I might want to close by requesting that you visit my other food recipes assortment with this post. it includes, Bhelpuri, pasta recipe, Poha recipe, Chole kulche, Jhal Muri, Khaman Dhokla Recipe and Vegetable pulao. You can also visit to them.
Now its checkout the Recipe..
- 1/2 cup of cashews (kaju)
- 1/2 cup of pista
- 5-6 pieces of dry apricots
- 1/4 cup of walnuts
- 1/2 cup of Almonds(badam)
- 7-8 pieces of Dates
- 5-6 Pieces of figs(Anjeer)
- 3-4 green cardamom pods.
***Steps For Making***
- Firstly take almonds and cashews and roast them all on Medium heat on your Gas stove.Now in that mix some pistas and fry it for 4-5 min extra. After this turn off your gas-stove.
- Next,Cool them in normal room temperature in any plates And add Remaining Pista,Apricots,figs and dates in the hot pan and until it become little slightly warm.
- Thirdly, When you see that all your ingredient cool down, then blend them together in any jar(or you can use mixer grinder also at your home).
- Hence,take out your all mixter in to a bowl and slowly slowly make small ladoo(balls) with your hands.
- Finally, you can garnish your dry fruit with fine chopped pista,cardamom seeds our with coconut powder.
- Now its ready to Serve .