How to make bhel puri recipe at home
How to make bhel puri Recipe-Generally this recipe is also as an example of that dish, which is made by just mixing of various chat patte masala, chopped vegetables together and this Recipe we called Bhelpuri.This is also known as instance recipe.
How to make bhel puri Recipe-It is also most popular dish and liked by Every Indian street food lovers. If you travel everywhere in India you will easily found this food in every corner of cities. Most probably it is famous in Mumbai at juhu chaupati.Usually Nowadays this recipe has also become popular amongst foodies,Beside this bhel puri comes in low calories food and therefore people who love to eat chatpata hence they can’t stop themselves to eat this,In short we can say that bhel puri is mindblowing .Similarly there are many recipes on which we also talk later.Before anything else let’s check types of bhel puri.
Types of Bhel puri:-
Hence,therefore there are 2 types of Bhelpuri. & Dry Bhelpuri.
Wet Bhel Puri Recipe–This is made by only mixing of roasted peanuts, various namkeens,salt,chaat masala, chilly powder and you don’t have to add any liquid ingredient in this.
Dry Bhel Puri Recipe–This is made up of liquid material like green chutney, tomato sauce, chopped onions, and boil potatoes.
Note:- Always check that your puffed rice should be crispy and use fresh vegetable to make it.
- 3 tablespoons of well chopped coriander leaves.
- 4-5 Pieces of finely chopped tomatoes.
- 4-5 Pieces boiled potato.
- 2 pieces of green chili.
- ½ cup of any mixer nankeen.
- 3 tablespoons of finely roasted peanuts(may or may not use).
- 2 tablespoon of green chatni( available in market).
- 4-5 tablespoon of tomato sauce.
- ½ – 1 teaspoon red chilli powder.
- 3 cups of Murmura/Permal(puffed Rice).
- 1 to ½ teaspoon of chaat masala/lemon juice/Amchur powder.
- 2 to 3 pinches salt (if needed).
- 3 tablespoons of Chopped onions.
***Step by step***
- Take a large bowl and put 3 cups of Puffed Rice in it. so then add 3 tablespoon of Roasted peanuts, ½ cup of an Namkeen mixture (According to you choice).
- Before Now add 4-5 pieces of cuted boil potatoes, chopped onions with 4-5 Pieces of tomatoes, 3 tbsp of chopped coriander leaves and 2 Green chilly in Bowl.
- Next After this add half tablespoon of red chilly powder, also 1 – ½ tablespoon of chaat masala/amchur powder/lemon juice and pinch of Salt.
- Next add remaining 2 tablespoon of green chatni, also with 4-5 tablespoon of tomato sauce.
- Now together mix them properly and Serve it in a Bowl, with garnished Coriander leaves.
- Finally Our Recipe is ready to serve on the table.