How to make poha Recipe at home
How to make poha recipe at home –Many people ask search on internet, read differents recipe books but still they never get appropriate answer that from where they should start to make poha which is available in market, but here you will get answer .As we know Poha come’s in lite food and mostly people in India preferred to take it in morning therefore As lite breakfast, this recipe is easy to make and this Recipe is best breakfast for the kids to serve them in their school tiffin box.
How to make Poha recipe at home– can be also serve with pickle and curd and people use water and milk both to rinse the poha. In market there are also several types of poha, but always remember that you should always take medium type of poha to make. This Article help those people who search for Poha Recipes, Now let’s check out the Recipe.
I might want to close by requesting that you visit my other food recipes assortment with this post. it includes, Bhelpuri, pasta recipe,Dry fruit laddu Recipe , Chole kulche, Jhal Muri, Khaman Dhokla Recipe and Vegetable pulao. You can also visit to them.
- 2 Bowl of Poha.
- 3-4 Curry Leaves (kadi patta)
- 1-2 chopped onion
- 1-2 chopped tomatoes
- 2-3 green chilly
- 4-5 teaspoon of peanuts
- 1 teaspoon of mustard seed (Rai)
- 1 teaspoon of oil( oil which available at your place)
- 1/2 teaspoon of Salt(according to your choice)
- 1/4 teaspoon of turmeric (haldi)
- One four teaspoon of red chilli( our choice)
- 3 teaspoon of sugar
- 1 tbsp of coriander leaves & powder
- 1-2 thin chopped potatoes
- 2 tbsp of cumin (jeera)
- 1 half lemon
***Step By Step Process***
- For making Poha Firstly, We have to take Poha and put it in bowl having normal water in it, so that poha will rinse,
- Now after that drain out the water completely.
- Next put that poha one side and chopped the vegetable(potato,tomatoes,green chilly) into small pieces.
- After this when poha become soft then put some sugar and turmeric in poha .
- Mix all turmeric, sugar and poha slowly with your hand to avoid lumps.
- Take kadai or pan and put some oil in it.
- Put 3-4 tbsp of peanuts and sauté it and then mix it with rinse poha.
- After some time when you observe that oil is little heated then put some mustard seed, jeera(rai) and some curry leaves.(Same oil in which we used peanuts)
- After 3-4 second put some green chilly, thin potatoes cubes and chopped onion in it and sauté them.
- When you observe that Onion Turn little Golden at that time add some coriander powder, little bit of Hing (if available), and salt(according to your taste) in it and saute them until it convert into little gravish.
- Take Poha and put it into kadai and add some sugar in it. and slowly mix them.
- Finally Add roasted peanuts in kadai, squeeze some lemon juice in it and garnish with coriander leaves.
- Now, Serve it.