How to make Veg Momos Recipe
How to make veg momos recipe-Generally, we can say that veg momos is quiet famous recipe in india, and mainly famous in Delhi,Mumbai,jaipur and etc,Momos are made by flour (Maida) And for stuffing we required Chopped vegetable like carrot, beans ,cabbage and etc.After that we need to steam flour dough and also for that we need Steamer(whereas idli steamer can also can be use).
How to make veg momos recipes-
So,this recipe is generally originate from Nepal and their every single person of that place loved to eat them.Momos is traditional recipe of Nepal, and it is mainly serve together with red chutney or mayonnaise.which is usually made by red chilly and its taste awesome.Also this question mainly arises that what is the procedure of making Momos? But Now here is the Answer,
Procedure of making this recipe.
Momos outer Part :-
- ½ tablespoon of salt
- 1 Bowls/Cups of plain Flour(Maida)
- 2 tablespoon of oil for spreading
- 2 tablespoon of water
Momos Stuffing :-
- 5 tablespoon of fine chopped Onions
- 2 Cup of chopped Carrot
- ½ tablespoon of salt required
- ½ tablespoon of pepper(powder )
- 1 ½ of finely chopped ginger
- 4 tablespoon of oil
- 4-5 finely chopped cloves
- 2 ½ tablespoon of chopped chilli
- 3-5 bowl of chopped Cabbage
***Steps For Making***
- First we have to prepare the stuff by heating 4 tbsp of oil with 4-5 piece of cloves, 2 ½ piece of chilli ,1 ½ chopped ginger.
- Also Add 4-5 finely chopped onion and mix together them on high flame on stove/gas.
- Ad half tablespoon of pepper and ½ tbsp of salt in it as required.
- Now add 3-5 Cups of cabbage and 2 cup of Chopped Carrot. And Now Your Momo’s Stuffing mixer is ready.
- Now take Small round shape balls of dough flour (like we make roti shape).
- We take round shape dough ball and also roll each balls in round shape and put vegetable stuffing in it.
- Next take one side of round maida and start pleating and join them together.
- Now also Put some water in steamer and put all momos inside it.
- Before this check that they will not stick with each other.
- Next we have to steam the momos,till 15-20 min and after that we will take them out.
- Your momos is ready to serve with red chutney.
Follow us @nrjfoodrecipes