How to make Vegetable Pulao Recipe
How to make Vegetable Pulao Recipe- This Recipe Mainly taken as Lunch,Dinner and in breakfast in Different Places in india,People like to eat Vegetable pulao with Dal Fry,Dal Tadka.In South Indian they love to eat pulao with dal tadka in there daily routine,food like pasta and pulao are light food.In this we have add mint,coriander leaf kadi pattar which increase its tasty.
How to make Vegetable Pulao Recipe-In this recipe only one spice is there which i have not include i.e turmeric as you seen in picture, actually this is optional if anybody else want to add they can add it according to your choice.
I might want to close by requesting that you visit my other food recipes assortment with this post. it includes, Bhelpuri, pasta recipe, Poha recipe, Chole kulche, Jhal Muri, Khaman Dhokla Recipe . You can also visit to them.
- 1 and the half bowl/cup of basmati rice.
- 1 cup of curd.
- 2 and half tablespoon oil (according to our choice like olive,ghee).
- 2 cutted and very thin sliced onion.
- 2-3 chopped vegetables like beans,cucumber,carrot,green chilly, shimla mirch,tomatoes.
- require half teaspoon of salt ( according to your choice).
- 3 and half cup of water to boil in cooker.
- 3-4 spoon of meethi neem(kadi patte),mint,coriander leaves or pudina.
- 1 spoon of ginger garlic paste.
- 1-2 tej patta(bay leaf) required).
- 1 and half tablespoon of jeera(cumin) with 5 -6 cloves(laung).
***Step for Making***
- Take basmati rice to a bowl and wash it until all dust from rice comes out.
- Then left it to soak in the water at least for 20 min.after soaked take out your rice in another bowl.
- After this take vegetables and clean them in water.
- Then chopped all the vegetables(like carrot,shimla mirch ,green chilli and tomatoes(take dry tomatoes).
- Then Slice onions in small small pieces,and chopped some mint leaves,meetha neem with this and put them by side.
- After all this heat oil/ghee in pan/cooker.
- Put some bay leaf, clove and cumin(jeera) in it and after 5 sec put ginger garlic paste and fry it until it smell tasty.
- Slowly put some chopped onion and fry it until it become little brown.
- Put all chopped vegetables like beans,carrot,green chilly, shimla mirch with tomatoes and bit of salt and saute them all.
- After this put little red chilly powder(optional),
- After all this put basmati rice in it and add boil water.
- Put your stove in medium heat until water absorbed and rice boiled properly.
- After some time switch off your stove and pur half teaspoon of ghee in rice.
- Serve warm Vegetable pulao with Salad and cup of curd in plate and fine cutted salad and garnish it with cutted onion as shown in picture.