Quick and Easy pasta recipe for kids
Quick and Easy pasta recipe for kids is type of recipe which is usually very easy and which can be Easy to make at home easily.
Quick and Easy pasta recipe for kids-This recipe contain Indian spices which can available anywhere, As we all know there are many variety in Pasta recipes like red pasta,white pasta,simple pasta ,pasta sandwich and etc. But this is simple pasta recipe which can be also consider as kids friendly recipe.people celebrate world pasta day on 25 oct every year This Show how people like pasta world wide.So lets see the process…….
- 2 cup of pasta.
- 2 tablespoon of oil(according to your decision).
- 1/2 teaspoon of jeera(cumin).
- 3-4 Choped garlic clove.
- 2-3 Cutted onion(finely Choped).
- 1 cup squashed Tomatoes.
- 1/3 of teaspoon of salt required.
- 1/2 teaspoon red chilli powder.(if required for kids)
- 1 teaspoon of milk cream or mayonnaise.(according to your choice.
- 1/2 Garam Masala (choice like pasta masala,egg Curry Masala and so on).
***Step to Making***
- In a huge pot, heat 6 cups of water to the point of boiling.
- Cook till still somewhat fire on a medium to high fire.
- While the water is boiling that time wash and clean your pasta.
- At the point when the water starts to bubble quickly,put your pasta include half teaspoon salt in it.
- After 20 minutes take out your pasta from boil water and put it in cold water.
- Then warm 1 tablespoon oil in a dish. At the point when the oil turns hot, put cumin(jeera) in it.
- When they start to splutter, at that time put some fine cleaved garlic in it.
- Fry it,till it starts to smell wonderful.
- Then put onions and fry until they turn brownish.
- At that point include vegetable and fry it for around 2 minutes.
- Next crush the tomatoes well and add it to the dish including bit of salt in it.
- Cook until the tomatoes turn delicate and mix well with vegetables.
- Include kasturi methi, red bean stew powder and masala powder.
- After frying all the things Turn off the stove, and put 1 spoon of milk cream in it.
- After this put boil paste and 1 tablespoon oil in it,Mix it well and put half spoon of salt(as per required).
- At last put some coriander leaves in it if you think that your pasta looks dry, then at that point put 1 to 2 tablespoons boil water in it and mix it well.
- Then serve it on the table.
(Also Try Recipe Vegetable Pulao)
Follow us @nrjfoodrecipes