besan burfi recipe | besan ki barfi recipe | besan barfi
besan burfi recipe | besan ki barfi recipe | besan barfi is made using very basic ingredients like besan, desi ghee, sugar, and milk. It’s kind of a gram flour fudge. It’s a very rich recipe and also very delicious. Today I’m making this very traditional version of it, which is the best, in my opinion.
besan burfi recipe | besan ki barfi recipe | besan barfi We keep eating sweets from the market. But the thing made at home is something else. Homemade sweets are pure than outside sweets. Today we are making Besan barfi. Besan Barfi can be prepared easily at home. It is very tasty to eat. Besan Barfi is made with gram flour and dry fruits. It can be specially prepared for any festival or party, or you can make Besan Barfi when you feel like it. The festive season has started. In this, we have to think. What will we make differently in different festivals? Sometimes khova sweets are sometimes chenna sweets. That’s it all the time. So this time we will make something different. Besan barfi/laddus, which is easily made in the house and its stuff, is also present in our house all the time. There is no need to bring anything separately. Time also takes less. And everybody likes it too. You can use it as a dessert or as a prasad.
I might want to close by requesting that you visit my other food recipes assortment with this post. it includes,Hakka Noodles Bhelpuri, pasta recipe, Poha recipe, Chole kulche, Jhal Muri, Khaman Dhokla Recipe and Vegetable pulao,ou can also visit to them
- 1/2 Cup of ghee/butter.
- 2 cups of Besan.
- ¼ cup of milk.
- 1 cup of sugar according to you.
- 1 cup of water….
- 1/2 tbsp of cardamom seeds/eleaichi.
- 3-4 pieces of Kaju and Almonds.
***Steps For Making***
- Take Besan in a Vessel and mix milk and two tablespoons of ghee in it.
- Now let put ghee/butter in the pan and heat it.When ghee is hot, add Besan and fry it well while stirring continuously.
- Take out the gram flour in a plate.After that add sugar and 1/2 cup water to the pot and cook while stirring.
- When the two-wire syrup starts to form in molasses,Add gram flour and cook while stirring. Also, add Ichaichi powder, almonds, and cashews to it.
- When the gram flour reaches the freezing point, take it off the gas. Now put some ghee in a flat plate to make it’s surface smooth.
- After that, spread the gram flour mixture evenly with the help of a spatula.
- Put chopped pistachios on top of the barfi and, with the help of a spoon, make the surface of the barfi evenly and keep it for 2 hours.
- Besan Barfi is ready. After 2 hours, Cut Besan Barfi into the desired shape with a sharp knife and serve.