Khaman Dhokla Recipe
Khaman Dhokla Recipe is a Gujarati Snack dish. This is an extremely famous and overwhelming Gujarati food. It is the Pride of Gujarat. We love to have Dhokla or this Khaman for breakfast with masala chai.With this easy recipe of Khaman Dhokla you can prepare soft and spongy Gujarati Dhokla in 20 minutes, you do not need 8 or 12 hours to prepare the batter. Ino fruit salt with gram flour has been used to make instant soft dhokla.
Khaman Dhokla Recipe is a Vegetarian nourishment thing that starts from the Indian State of Gujarat.This Indian sound bite can be had for breakfast, as the primary course, as a side dish or as a tidbit.Delicate and soft Khaman made in the weight cooker and stove top.Right now Khaman Dhokla Recipe is advantageous to make when your children get back home hungry from school or visitors coming over or is an ideal gathering.
Why do we love Dhokla ?
- It is a solid breakfast or tidbit. Skirt the semolina to make it without gluten.
- Right now khaman is brisk and simple to make with ordinary fixings.
- Children and seniors all appreciate this Snacks
I might want to close by requesting that you visit my other food recipes assortment with this post. it includes, Bhelpuri, pasta recipe, Poha recipe, Chole kulche, Jhal Muri, Khaman Dhokla Recipe and Vegetable pulao. You can also visit to them.
- 1 Cup gram flour (besan)
- 1 tbsp Lemon juice
- To taste Salt
- Oil 3 tablespoons (For Batter/Greasing)
- Oil 2 tablespoons (For Tempering)
- 1/4 cup Curd (yogurt)
- 4-5 cup of water
- 1 tbsp sugar
- ½ tbsp Turmeric powder
- 1 teaspoon Eno Fruit Salt/ Baking powder
- 10-15 Curry Leaves
- Chopped Coriander leaves (as need for garnishing)
- 1/2 teaspoon Mustard Seeds( Raai)
- 4 Green Chilies (Into half slices)
***Steps For Making***
Preparation for Batter and Khaman Dhokla Recipe:
- First of all take 2-3 cups water in steamer at base and warmth it over medium fire. Ensure that steamer is in any condition 4-5 minutes warmed before putting the plates in it. Oil 2 little plates or thalis (4-5 inch measurement) utilizing 1-teaspoon oil.
- Take gram besan flour, lemon juice, curd, 2 tbsp oil, 2 cup of water and salt in a bowl. Mix them properly into smooth batter. Make sure that there are no lumps and stir in one direction for approx. 1 minute.
- Now Add 1 tbsp sugar, ½ tbsp. turmeric powder and eno fruit salt/baking powder and stir again for at least 1 minute.
- Now, put batter immediately into each oiled plate and fill it up to half inch thickness.
- Now put the plates in steamer and steam for 12-15 minutes over medium fire.
- After 12-15 minutes, Put a knife into khaman dhokla and check if it turns in form of spongy then it is completely ready otherwise cook 2-3 minutes more.
- Take out plates from steamer and let them cool for few moments. Cut soft khaman dhokla into little squares with knife.
Step for Tempering:
- Warm 2 tablespoons of oil in a small pan or tempering pan. Add mustard seeds. At the point when seeds start to pop include curry leaves and green chopped chilies, sauté them for a moment.
- Include 1/3 cup water and sugar and bring it to boil; let it cook for a moment over high fire. Tempering is prepared, pour it over dhoklas and sauté gently until each dhokla is covered well with tempering.
- Now garnish with coriander leaves and serve with green chutney.